8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

11th September 2019, 02:26 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination available for admission to Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. However, the score card of NEET is valid for direct admission.

The admission to the Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra is direct and you would need to submit following documents at the time of admission:-

:-Class 10th mark sheet for proof of Date of Birth
:-(10+2) or its Equivalent certificate
:-Transfer Certificate
:-Study and Conduct certificate
:-Residence Certificate
:-Community Certificate
:-6 color passport size photos
11th September 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery in Alternative Medical Institute Agra? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Electro Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Alternative Medical Institute Agra. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

Interested and eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test conducted by the Alternative Medical Institute, Agra for the admission to study Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery course.
Candidates are admitted to the course based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Test. Cut off rank required to get admission varies every year based on the demand for the course. Therefore, candidates have to contact the institute for exact details on the same. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 01:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Bachelor of Electro Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery at Alternative Institute Agra. This entrance test is conducted by the institute and admission selection will be done on the basis of merit list entrance test. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or DEMS from a recognized board/university.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.amiagra.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?