14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Sales Business Development internship which is available in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such an internship. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 06:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship?

The Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship is very simple. You have to visit their official website http://www.ideabox.co.in. You will get an option of applying now. You have to click on this option and then an application form will come up. You have to fill this form and click on the submit button. Within 24 hr, whey will contact you as per their requirements.

The last date to apply for the internship is 17th September 2019 in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi.
17th September 2019, 09:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship?

The Candidates willing to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

Candidates must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

For more information visit on (http://www.ideabox.co.in)
17th September 2019, 10:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship?

Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship :-

The procedure for applying to this internship is, you will have to forward your updated resume through email at [email protected]

You can also contact them over phone to know your query related to this internship on +91-9910109574

Last date to apply for this internship is 17 September 2019.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
http://ideabox.co.in/
18th September 2019, 12:41 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi is through Email. You can send your updated resume to [email protected]. The HR department will contact you as per their requirements.

Contact Address:-
Idea Box Consulting
Swarna Jayanti Park
Indirapuram Ghaziabad
18th September 2019, 09:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Sales Business Development internship which is available in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi. Please help me to know that how can I apply for such internship in this company. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for such an internship. Thank you!
Procedure to apply for Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi Sales Business Development internship:

1) Please, register yourself by visiting the official website -> Click Here .

2) It is an added advantage if you add the names of employees working in Idea Box Consulting LLP Delhi as a reference while filling up the application form.

3) You're required to submit Education details as well as the area of interest along with a good resume. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted as per their academic records.

To know more, please visit: Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?