15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How many MPhil(Commerce) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hello, can I know about the seats availability in Gangadhar Meher University for MPhil(Commerce) program? I am willing to do this program from this university. So, I want to know how many seats are there for this particular course?

19th September 2019, 08:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MPhil(Commerce) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

The seat availability to study MPhil in Commerce at Gangadhar Meher University is 8 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done a Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?