2nd July 2011, 12:57 AM
atul.926

Which is better course for me B.Sc or Diploma for technical qualification having done 12th in Science, BBA(Marketing) and MBA (Marketing)?

My Education is 12 science, BBA.(Marketing), MBA(Marketing) But many company requires technical qualification as a basic graduationso suggest which is better course for me Bsc Or diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better for Technical background between Polytechnique and B.Sc. Course having done 12th in Science, BBA and MBA in Marketing?
  2. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  3. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  4. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  5. What qualification is best for me between MBA and M.Com?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Cement Marketing after having 33 years of experience in Cement Industry along with various qualification? -- [New]
  7. Is there any MBA technical stream available after MBA and B.Tech Computer Science?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  9. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  10. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  11. Can i do MBA after B.Sc. in Nautical Science without experience?
  12. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is the best institute all over India to do fashion designing?
  14. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  15. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  16. Can final year engineering students apply for SAIL management trainee exam?
  17. How to take MBA after doing BSc in MG university? I am not interested in it
  18. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
2nd July 2011, 10:06 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better course for me B.Sc or Diploma for technical qualification having done 12th in Science, BBA(Marketing) and MBA (Marketing)?

Technical course will be better than Bsc as in there course you will have practical knowledge in addition to the things in book. Practical knowledge will help you get better position so BE will be a good option
2nd July 2011, 10:10 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better course for me B.Sc or Diploma for technical qualification having done 12th in Science, BBA(Marketing) and MBA (Marketing)?

Diploma will be a good field than BSC as in technical field you will get practical experience too so choose it and you will have better future . Doing the course itself would not get you into good position you need to develop your skills too.
29th July 2011, 11:18 AM
sweetmetalk

diploma will be a good choice according to me. BSc is a genelarised degree but a diploma will give you more focussed education.i have many friends who have done diploma...they get equal importance as engineers....and as you already have an MBA degree, you will have added benefits.
16th September 2011, 12:12 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

diploma will be a good choice according to me. BSc is a genelarised degree but a diploma will give you more focussed education.i have many friends who have done diploma...they get equal importance as engineers....and as you already have an MBA degree, you will have added benefits.
9th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Which coarse is better after XII sci (Diploma in mechanical or B.sc in chemistry)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?