19th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Universal Polytechnic College Mohali? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Universal Polytechnic College Mohali. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

15th September 2022, 09:25 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Universal Polytechnic College Mohali? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called JET to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

Candidates must have 10th passed from a recognized university.
15th September 2022, 09:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Universal Polytechnic College Mohali? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Candidates who have done 10th degree from a recognized university with minimum 50%marks.

The entrance exam called JET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?