21st September 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am interested to pursue PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University. So kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well for securing admission.

25th September 2019, 12:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to pursue PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University. So kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear for pursuing this PhD program in this university? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score as well for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Information Technology) in Alliance University:-

1.UGC NET

2.SET

3.CSIR NET

4.GATE

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
25th September 2019, 05:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue PhD(Information Technology) program in Alliance University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Information Technology at Alliance University. Admission selection is done on the basis of Alliance Aptitude Test followed by personal interview and evaluation of the research synopsis on a proposed dissertation work.

The educational qualification required for admission is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.alliance.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?