23rd September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment of Delhi District Courts. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

25th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment application form is For Gen./OBC candidates is Rs.1,000/- and For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S and EWS Candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.delhicourts.nic.in/.
25th September 2019, 10:45 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: How can I apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment?

Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested Candidates may apply online through the Website www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in on from 16.09.2019 to 06.10.2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
25th September 2019, 11:09 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

How to apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment:

~~ Eligible candidates have to apply through online on or before 06.10.2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
26th September 2019, 02:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment of Delhi District Courts. So, please let me know how can I apply for this recruitment for this particular post? Please let me know immediately.

You have to apply online (Click Here) for the Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment in the Delhi District Courts. You have to apply online on or before 6th October, 2019 (before 17.00 Hours) for the Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment in the Delhi District Courts. There are 161 Junior Judicial Assistant vacancies available in the Delhi District Courts. You should retain the printout of the Registration Form and E-Receipt with you for future references. You can find the details in the website link given above for applying to the Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment in the Delhi District Courts.
26th September 2019, 03:24 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Application Process to apply for Delhi District Courts Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment are:-

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website - www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in on from 16 September 2019 to 06 October 2019.

Requisites of Online Application (Scanned) are -
Signature
Photograph
26th September 2019, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for this Delhi District Court Junior Judicial Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Delhi District Court

Name of the Job Position - Junior Judicial Assistant

>> Please click on the "Apply Link" that is given below in order to proceed further.

>> There you are required to fill up all the details in the concerned fields. You need to give some basic details like name, mobile number, Email ID..etc., and then click on "Submit" button to proceed further.

>> Please go through the below official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?