25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Computer Technology from Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

30th November 2019, 02:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore?

The course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore is given below.

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore is Rs.25000 per year.

** The course duration of Diploma in Computer Technology in Gudiyattam Polytechnic College Vellore is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?