26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap.

29th September 2019, 10:02 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

The selection procedure of Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

1)HR Interview: The question would be to judge your communication skills and the questions would be like your hobbies, daily routine etc.

2)Aptitude test:- This test would be to check your problem solving and your decisions during critical situations.

3)Manager Round: The manager will introduce you about the your roles and responsibilities while doing Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai.

The last date to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai would be 11/10/2019.

You can check the website https://www.iifl.com for more details.
29th September 2019, 10:45 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai?

Selection procedure for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai is given below :-

1)HR Round

2)Aptitude Test

3)Skill Test

4)Advance skill test

5)Manager Round

For more information visit on (https://www.iifl.com)
30th September 2019, 12:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to apply for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this internship in this company? I don’t know about the selection procedure. So, I want to know about the selection procedure asap.

Candidates are selected for the Finance & Marketing internship in the India Infoline Finance Limited, Mumbai on the basis of their knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken and written). Candidates who can understand stocks, currency, mutual funds, commodities, insurance and other financial instruments are selected for the Finance & Marketing internship in the India Infoline Finance Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who are interested in learning fundamental and technical analysis of the stocks are selected for the Finance & Marketing internship in the India Infoline Finance Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with the suitable interests and expertise are selected for the Finance & Marketing internship in the India Infoline Finance Limited, Mumbai. India Infoline Finance Limited website link is given Click Here
30th September 2019, 07:46 PM
Agricultist

Selection procedure:--

There are 3 Rounds

Technical Test

IQ Test

Face To Face Interview.

For more details visit:--(http://www.iifl.com)
1st October 2019, 02:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure for Finance & Marketing internship in India Infoline Finance Limited Mumbai.

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for Finance & Marketing internship at India Infoline Finance Limited in Mumbai.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 October 2019.

There are total 20 vacancies available for the internship.
6th May 2021, 12:20 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Selection Criteria:-

There is 4 rounds interview :-

1)Online Technical Test

2)Online Aptitude Test

3)Technical Interview

4)Manager/HR Interview

Visit:-- (https://www.iifl.com/) For more information
26th June 2021, 07:49 PM
Tapu ke papa

Selection Criteria:-

There is 3 rounds interview :-

1)Online Skills Test

2)Face to Face interview

3)HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?