28th September 2019, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Video Editing in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

30th September 2019, 03:24 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of Final cut pro.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills.
4. Candidate should belong from Mumbai or neighbouring places.
5. Candidate should have English proficiency.

There are only 2 vacancies available for the internship in
Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai.

You may visit their official website http://venusworld.in/ for more information.
1st October 2019, 12:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Video Editing in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to apply for this internship. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited, Mumbai – Eligibility to apply for the Video Editing internship is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro

Candidates who are capable of making creative contents like jokes, memes, etc.

Candidates who can work on editing films, scenes and matching audio with video files

Candidates with suitable interests and skills

Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Mumbai & neighboring cities

Candidates who can do the internship full time for the period of 6 months
3rd October 2019, 02:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Video Editing internship in Venus Worldwide Entertainment Private Limited Mumbai :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

6) You must have hands-on experience on Adobe Photoshop and Video Editing.

7) You should have good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://venusworld.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?