28th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Automobile Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE(Automobile Engineering). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BE in this specialization or not?

1st October 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Automobile Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Science studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BE(Automobile Engineering). Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BE in this specialization or not?

Students who have passed 12th Science from National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) are eligible to study the B.E (Automobile Engineering) course. The NIOS is one of the recognized boards in India. Therefore, students are eligible to study B.E (Automobile Engineering) course after completion of 12th from NIOS. They should have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects for the admission to study the B.E (Automobile Engineering). They have to clear the entrance examination like JEE or BITSAT or VITEEE or Manipal Entrance Exam or AEEE or COMEDK UGET for the admission to study the B.E (Automobile Engineering) course.
2nd October 2019, 01:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Automobile Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
> Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for BE in Automobile Engineering after completing 12th in Science from NIOS board. You would not face any major issues for doing Engineering being a NIOS student, almost most of the Institutions/Colleges accept NIOS students.

> You should pass Plus two in the Science stream with Physics, Maths and Chemistry (PMC) and should have obtained 60% of marks. Candidates' age should be between 17-25 years of age at the time of commencement of the course.

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Address: Indian Institute Of Technology,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
Address: Viralur, Chakrapani Colony,
St Thomas Mount, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600016

Department of Engineering Design
Address: Alumni Ave, Indian Institute Of Technology,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
2nd October 2019, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised open schooling board and you need to have class 12th with PCM stream to become eligible for an engineering degree course. Just make sure you are well prepared for the engineering entrance exam because admission will be based on it.

You will get admission through counselling based on your rank in the entrance exam. NIOS is not going to create any issues during admission at any recognised college in India if you have merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?