1st October 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BTech(Software Engineering) from Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

4th October 2019, 04:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Technology(Software Engineering) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute is online. You can follow the below mentioned steps to apply for admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute.

1)You would need to visit the website https://www.drmgrdu.ac.in.
2)After that click on"Admissions" tab on the top of the page.
3)Click on Download "Application form" and submit it to the address mentioned below:-

4)Once done, you would need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute.

5)The admission would be on the basis of merit of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?