6th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Cyber Law in Chanakya National Law University Patna?

Respected Sir, can you tell me what is the expenses of PG Diploma in Cyber Law in Chanakya National Law University Patna? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses including admission fee of this Diploma course in this university. Kindly tell me immediately.

10th October 2019, 11:28 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Cyber Law in Chanakya National Law University Patna?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Law in Chanakya National Law University Patna is given below:-

Admission fee expenses:-Rs.4,700
Semester I fee expenses:-Rs.3,500
Semester II fee expenses:-Rs.3,500
Semester III fee expenses:-Rs.3,500
Semester IV fee expenses:-Rs.3,500

You can check the website http://cnlu.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?