8th October 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Master in Journalism and Mass Communication course from Ravenshaw University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this institute. Please tell me about the cutoff marks as well.

14th October 2019, 01:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to pursue Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University is that you must have completed Graduation in relevant stream with minimum 50% of marks in honors or 50% in aggregate from Ravenshaw University or any other recognized university.

The minimum cutoff marks required to apply for Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University is 45% in the etrance examination conducted by Ravenshaw University.

You can visit the website https://www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in for more details.
14th October 2019, 03:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in Ravenshaw University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination available to study Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication at Ravenshaw University. Admission selection is done on the basis of a comprehensive entrance examination which is conducted internally by the university. The cutoff marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?