9th October 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice of Rail India Technical and Economic Service. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

14th October 2019, 04:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

In order to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment, candidates should have completed their B.E/B.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, ECE stream from a recognized college/university with minimum 60% marks. The age of the candidate has not been updated yet. Hence, candidates can visit the official website at a regular basis and check for the updated details.

Web: https://rites.com/
14th October 2019, 08:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment is Candidatust have passed B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ECE Discipline from a recognised university.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.rites.com.
14th October 2019, 10:08 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply RITES Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job Seekers should possess B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline.

~~ Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Maximum 60 years.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
14th October 2019, 11:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment are as follows:-
Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech. from a recognized university.
Age limit should be 55 years.
15th October 2019, 01:09 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment

** EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate who have completed Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / ECE discipline.

** AGE CRITERIA:

Upper Age Limit: 60 years.

The age relaxation of upper age limit for reserved category candidates as per rules.

YES, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS POST.
15th October 2019, 02:56 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment are:-

Applicant should have passed BE/B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ ECE from any recognised Institute.

Age limit - As per RITES rules
15th October 2019, 04:00 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment is given below.

** For graduate apprentice post, the candidate should have passed 4 years Bachelor degree in engineering from a recognized university.

** For Diploma apprentice post, the candidate should have passed three years Diploma course from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the graduation course is 60% for open and 50% for reserved category candidate.
15th October 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to apply for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice of Rail India Technical and Economic Service. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Graduate Apprentice recruitment in the Rail India Technical and Economical Service (RITES) is given below:

Those candidates who have passed the 4 year Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) in Electrical / Civil / Mechanical / ECE with at least 60% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized college or university

Those candidates who have passed the Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in or after 2017 are only eligible to apply

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
15th October 2019, 06:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Rail India Technical and Economics Service Graduate Apprentice recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering in civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics and communication engineering.

>> The salary per month 14,000 per month.

Last date to receive application form is 24th October 2019.
16th October 2019, 12:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Applicants must have completed Degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) in Electrical/Civil/Mechanical/ECE with at least 60% marks (50% for OBC/SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized college or university to be eligible for Graduate Apprentice recruitment in the Rail India Technical. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?