13th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a High School Teacher with MSc(Organic Chemistry) Degree of Smt. Kondepati Sarojini Devi Mahila Kalasala?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MSc(Organic Chemistry) from Smt. Kondepati Sarojini Devi Mahila Kalasala then I have any chance to become a Teacher of any High School? I want to become a High School Teacher. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

7th October 2021, 01:41 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to become a High School Teacher with MSc(Organic Chemistry) Degree of Smt. Kondepati Sarojini Devi Mahila Kalasala?

Yes,
For M.Sc ( Organic Chemistry) you must have a graduation degree with atleast 50%marks from a recogniszed university . Duration of this course is 2 years.

After M.Sc in organic chemistry you will get a job in like Organic Chemistry Professor .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?