17th October 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, please help me to get the information of seats availability in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology for Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. Please tell me how many seats are available for this course in this institute?

31st October 2019, 07:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The seat availability to study a Diploma in Electrical Engineering at HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is 40 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.powietjrt.in
31st October 2019, 07:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats are available in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology?

HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology

The total number of Diploma in Electrical Engineering seats that are available in HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology is 60.

For further information, you can contact at the address of HRH The Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering and Technology.

Garali
Jorhat, Assam 785001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?