24th October 2019, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Availability of Scholarships for Intermediate candidates for studying B.Tech courses?

Hi, I am presently studying my 12th class and will write my Board exams next year after which I want to do B.Tech or BE degree course. So, I need to know about any or all scholarships for B.Tech or B.E courses for which I can start applying from now only.

15th November 2019, 04:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of Scholarships for Intermediate candidates for studying B.Tech courses?

There is no scholarship at the national level for pursuing the B.Tech or B.E course.

But there are various scholarship scheme under state government for the meritorious or reserved category candidates to pursue higher studies.

In some of the state, government offer loans for higher studies with lower or nil interest rate. No such scholarship other than on basis of JEE rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?