7th July 2010, 07:46 PM
utpal22

Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

Where i can find the previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams? Can you please share that question papers?

1. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  2. Previous year question Papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam for the post of Executive Garde-II
  3. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  4. Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?
  6. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  7. Help me do well in CBI executive grade II Exams by providing previous year question papers.
  8. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  9. Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?
  10. Previous year Question Papers for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Exam?
  11. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam -- [New]
  12. Previous years question papers of intelligence bureau central intelligence officer grade II/executive exam
  13. Previous year question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  14. Model question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive grade II exam?
  15. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  16. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant
  17. Previous years question papers for assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive
  18. Sample and previous year question papers of Central Assistant Intelligence Bureau Grade II(Executive) exam?
8th July 2010, 12:07 PM

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

i want previous modal question paper of intelligence bureau for executive grade ii exams.
8th July 2010, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

model paper of ib
8th July 2010, 02:06 PM

plz guide me with previous Q papers of Acio Exe
8th July 2010, 04:13 PM

WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF QUESTIONS
8th July 2010, 10:53 PM
Papers_Expert

i have attached some of the question papers for the Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams with this post...

download the papers and prepare well for the exam....

File Type: doc arithamatic.doc(28.0 KB, 1739 views)
File Type: doc Mental Ability Sample Paper.doc(49.5 KB, 1603 views)
File Type: doc Quantitative Aptitude.doc(55.0 KB, 1590 views)
9th July 2010, 03:44 PM

Please send me the previous question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams
10th July 2010, 03:01 PM

Hi good morning I need a previous exam paper for intelligence berau grade-2 Immediately plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
10th July 2010, 07:59 PM
mohanakrishna

WHAT IS THE PATTERN OF QUESTIONS
the examination patter is first general English ,aptitude and general awareness.
11th July 2010, 07:01 AM

i just wnnt to know about pattern of questions in Intelligence Buraeu Exam
11th July 2010, 10:58 PM
bagya

Plz send me previous year question paper;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
12th July 2010, 02:18 PM
Shagun Makin

Originally Posted by utpal22 View Post
Where i can find the previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams? Can you please share that question papers?
Dear friend the one of the best method that you will contact with nearby book shop which sells the forms of all competitive exams and tell him them you need the papers of previous years.

In this way you will get succeed.
14th July 2010, 09:05 PM
amit1057

For Previous year question papers for Central
Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams;
you go through the website :www.gjtutorial.com
www.winentrance.com
21st September 2010, 11:56 AM

i want to know the exam pattern of intelligence bureu exam
14th January 2011, 12:43 PM

i want 2 know the exam pattern of intelligence bureau(security assistant)
14th June 2011, 10:04 PM

i want previous question paper
16th June 2011, 10:41 AM

I want previous year questionfor the Post of ACIO - Grade-II/ Executive Examination.
16th June 2011, 05:53 PM
ved prakash maurya

Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams please send
17th June 2011, 12:17 PM

previous year question paper of central intelligence paper
20th June 2011, 01:42 PM

I want previous year question Papers for the Post of ACIO - Grade-II

My email Id is [email protected]
20th June 2011, 07:41 PM

I want previous year questionfor the Post of ACIO - Grade-II/ Executive Examination. plz send....
25th June 2011, 04:17 PM

I WANT QUESTN PAPER PL.............
30th June 2011, 02:00 PM

i want the previous year question papers of Intelligence Bureau for the post of ACIO. please send me on my email id that is [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 10:34 AM

Where i can find the previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams? Can you please share that question papers?[/QUOTE]
2nd July 2011, 03:17 PM

no use
3rd July 2011, 01:58 PM

i want previous modal question paper of intelligence bureau for executive grade ii exams.
PLZ SEND THE PREVIOUS PAPER MY EMAIL ID IS- [email protected]

avneesh kumar
3rd July 2011, 09:26 PM
chauhan99

For Previous year question papers for Central
Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams;
you go through the website :www.gjtutorial.com
www.winentrance.com

3rd July 2011, 09:46 PM
chauhan99

i have attached some of the question papers for the Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams with this post...

arithamatic.doc(28.0 KB, 795 views)
Mental Ability Sample Paper.doc(49.5 KB, 713 views)
Quantitative Aptitude.doc(55.0 KB, 698 views)

4th July 2011, 02:48 AM

sir i want the previous paper of intelligence bureau. please send on my email id [email protected]
4th July 2011, 04:58 PM

I want previous year Intelligence Bureau Paper
5th July 2011, 02:11 AM
suresh696

im not getting the application form u need coaching centre ah
5th July 2011, 09:19 AM

sir i want the previous paper of intelligence bureau. please send on my email id [email protected]

-_
5th July 2011, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by chauhan99 View Post

arithamatic.doc(28.0 KB, 795 views)
Mental Ability Sample Paper.doc(49.5 KB, 713 views)
Quantitative Aptitude.doc(55.0 KB, 698 views)

hi chauhan. can u please send them to me at [email protected]. thanks in advance. plz send them .
5th July 2011, 10:36 PM
sunilpati

hi dear
previous year central intelligence bureau papers you can get from
book shop through it you can get success...........

good luck.........
6th July 2011, 03:58 PM

thanks for uploading the questionaire.
6th July 2011, 05:40 PM

plz send me previous year question papers for intelligence bureau
7th July 2011, 08:57 AM

hi hw
8th July 2011, 01:46 PM

PLE SIR SEND ME QUESTION PAPER
e-MAIL::[email protected]
8th July 2011, 02:19 PM

plz send me the papers to my mailid.([email protected])
8th July 2011, 04:38 PM

HI CHAUHAN CAN U SEND ME IB PAPER ON [email protected]
please send me
thank u
9th July 2011, 11:51 PM

are batao yaar kal exam hai
10th July 2011, 07:32 PM
chauhan99

arithamatic.doc(28.0 KB, 1442 views)
Mental Ability Sample Paper.doc(49.5 KB, 1323 views)
Quantitative Aptitude.doc(55.0 KB, 1305 views)

11th July 2011, 02:57 PM
chauhan99

28th March 2012, 11:41 PM

please suggest me how to prepare i b's exam . call me at 7568248366.
14th August 2012, 06:01 PM

please mail me previous sample question paper & syllabus for this test.
Please send me on [email protected]
15th August 2012, 05:20 PM
vidh

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

15th August 2012, 10:23 PM
vidh

Thumbs up Re: Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

regardes
vidh
21st August 2012, 11:25 PM

Please send me previous year question paper for Investigation bureau exam. My email ID is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 04:16 PM
deepika.cisco

sir,plz send the intelligence previous and latest current affairs topics or any ralated materialto my mail,[email protected]
22nd May 2013, 02:26 PM

Previous year question papers for Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exams?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-year-question-papers-central-intelligence-bureau-executive-grade-ii-exams-26400.html#ixzz2U0Qopcd1
please send me as soon as possible to my mail id [email protected]