5th December 2019, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Livestock Inspector recruitment of Tamil Nadu Government. I need to know about the procedure to apply for this particular post recruitment of Tamil Nadu Government. Please let me know immediately.

7th December 2019, 03:48 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment:

~~ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through their official website www.tn.gov.in on or before 20/12/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
8th December 2019, 08:13 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment?

Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment:

## How to apply:

Applications via online mode only will be accepted.

Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow/ Transgender candidates.

## Mode of Payment:

You should make the payment via Demand draft.
8th December 2019, 08:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application Form along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates send by the Registered post to Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Chennai -35.

Cost of Tamil Nadu Government Livestock Inspector recruitment application form is For General/BC category candidates is Rs. 100/- and For SC/ SCA/ ST Category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tn.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?