3rd July 2011, 02:19 AM
Binay kumar sahu

What is a dual degree, M.Tech and MBA course? Which one is better?

What is dual degree corse. What is m.tech and mba corse.
Which line will be bater.

3rd July 2011, 08:25 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is a dual degree, M.Tech and MBA course? Which one is better?

Dual degree means combination of two degree i.e graduation and post graduation degree in courses.

Example for Engineering course:
B.Tech+M.Tech course-Dual Degree
Duration of this course will be 5 years.
If you do this course individually,then one year will be extra comparing with Dual Degree.
B.Tech-4 years
M.Tech-2 years
Total -6 years

Same for Dual degree in Management course:
MBA+BBA course-Dual Degre
Duration of the course will be 4 years.
If you individually,then the course will 3 years for Graduation degree and 2 years for post graduation degree.

Both course are good.But choose the course according to your career plan.If you want start any Business,then go for MBA course.
Other wise choose M.Tech course
3rd July 2011, 11:25 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Dual degree course are the course completed by students two degree at a time from same institution or from different institution from two different university. this save time for the students.

to know more details about dual degree click here

but i don't think it will be a good idea to do M.Tech and MBA at a time. after 1 year of M.Tech you may take admission in MBA program. MBA and M.Tech is two totally different branch of study. in MBA you will be able to study on management subject but in M.Tech you have to study technical subject according to your branch of engineering.

after M.Tech or MBA the job opportunity is very good. then i don't think to do this two degree in dual course. if you are interested in MBA then go for MBA and after completion of MBA you will surely get job. if you are technically very much strong then go for M.Tech after M.Tech job opportunity is also high. both the courses are good you should choose one career option according to your interest and according to your performance.

best wishes.
3rd July 2011, 02:35 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binay kumar sahu View Post
What is dual degree corse. What is m.tech and mba corse.
Which line will be bater.
Hello sir,
dual degree is meant where you can save one extra year of this competative life . as we all know mba and m,tech are 2 year courses when you do them separately then will take your 2 year but when you do dual degree they help you to save one year
both mba and m.tech are professional courses but if you want to be a professor then go for m.tech and if you love to do work as manager in a well balanced company then go for mba for this you have to be CAT qualified and for m.tech GATE qualified
10th July 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

which one is better-b.tech mba dual degree or b.tech 4 year?
12th July 2011, 11:59 PM
deepraj535

hello friend
I am providing you a brief lnowledge about Dual degree
DUAL DEGREE:
In this course you can have your btech as well as mtech done in 5 yrs.Some IITs offer this course.
Considering your second question,The choice of btech or mtech depends on various factors:
1.SKILL:If you are good in aptitude,english(spoken and written) go for mba
2.KNOWLEDGE:If you feel that your technical knowledge is good and you can crack GATE exam go for Mtech.
3.SALARY EXPECTED-If you urge for a very high salary just go for mba.
best of luck
26th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do two degree cources, one private and another regular?
4th December 2011, 10:48 PM
honeyandmoney

i don't think it will be a good idea to do M.Tech and MBA at a time. after 1 year of M.Tech you may take admission in MBA program. MBA and M.Tech is two totally different branch of study. in MBA you will be able to study on management subject but in M.Tech you have to study technical subject according to your branch of engineering.

after M.Tech or MBA the job opportunity is very good. then i don't think to do this two degree in dual course. if you are interested in MBA then go for MBA and after completion of MBA you will surely get job. if you are technically very much strong then go for M.Tech after M.Tech job opportunity is also high. both the courses are good you s
good luck
20th April 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

in which collage offer duel degree cource like mtech&mba in india?
18th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Compare dual degree m.tech with 2 year m.tech programme . are they different in any aspect ? please tell..
28th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc computer science(hons) after b.sc can i do m.tch in same branch plz tell me .. and which is best m.tec or M.sc in same secter ..
17th July 2012, 01:52 PM
Deepak.chandale

Dual degree course is one in which you save 1 year while doing your 2 courses.

It is available in both of the courses whether you want to do MBA or M Tech.

Both of the courses are good and benefitial just depends on your objective....what you want to be in your future. If you want your future in bussiness or corporate world then choose MBA otherwise if oyu want your future in research and developmtn then choose M Tech.
7th July 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

i am getting seat in jntu hyderabad (b.tech in cse mba dual degree),(b.tech in mehanical mba dual degree),(b.tech in mechanical m.tech dual degree) iam a girl so i prefer cse but now i am confused in mba or m.tech now what to take
13th November 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hi is their any university in india offering dual degree in MTech and MBA.Please suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?