7th December 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

Sir, Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. I need to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for it. Please help me!

9th December 2019, 10:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment is given below.

>> You must have completed 4 years full time degree course from a recognized university in any of the below mentioned steams.
@ Mining Engineering or
@ Mechanical Engineering or
@ Civil Engineering or
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Chemical Engineering or
@ Metallurgy ..etc.,

Click here for more details

Click here for notification

Click here for Login
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?