8th December 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD(Pharmacy) course in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

I want to know what age is maximum of getting PhD admission in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya? Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Pharmacy course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

11th December 2019, 05:07 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Pharmacy) course in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

There is no age limit or candidate of any age can apply for a PH.D.(Pharmacy) course in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.

The candidate should have passed post-graduation with a minimum of 55% marks to be eligible for the Ph.D. (Pharmacy) course in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. Candidate should have citizenship of India.

You may visit the website www.ksvuniversity.org.in for more information.

Address: Sarva Vidyalaya Campus, GH-6 Circle, Sector 23, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382024
Phone: 079 2324 4690
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?