12th December 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of Microchip Technology Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

14th December 2019, 08:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Software Engineer in Microchip Technology Bangalore?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Microchip Technology Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Microchip Technology Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Microchip Technology

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

<> You are required to design and develop the framework and infrastructure or tools using C++

<> You are required to work as part of the team to develop and execute the documents and testing of the series..etc.,

<> You should understand the product implementation reading the functional specs and source codes..etc.,

<> As a Software Engineer, you are required to provide project status and estimate the track issues to closure with Project managers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?