15th December 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

I have heard that Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata is recruiting Senior Projects Associates. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Senior Projects Associates in this company.

17th December 2019, 07:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata as follows:-

-Minimum Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience to meet the business requirements. (Master's degree preferred)
-Good academic record throughout the career.
-Strong programming skills.
-Good communication skills for project management.
19th December 2019, 05:56 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata include the applicant must be a engineering graduate. The applicant should be able to handle escalations related to critical technical issues. The applicant should be able to guide and mentor team junior members from a technical perspective.
19th December 2019, 06:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Eligibility to become a Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata is given below:-

1. Candidate should be able to set up a development environment for the team.

2. The candidate should belong to Kolkata or neighboring places.

3. Candidate should be able to participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation.

4. Candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech/MCA from any recognized university/institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?