15th January 2020, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Forestry?

Sir, I am a Forestry Graduate candidate and now for my M.Sc I would like to change my stream to Forensic Science. So, will I be able to get admission in any good UGC recognized colleges to do M.Sc in Forensic Science? And, what type of jobs can I get with a Master's degree in Forensic Science?

19th January 2020, 01:00 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Forensic Science after B.Sc in Forestry?

Candidates who have bachelors degree in engineering, forensic science, criminology, Science are eligible for this M.sc programme. Forestry graduates are not eligible for M.sc in forensic science.
Forensic science candidates get jobs in forensic lab. It may be private or government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?