31st January 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MEng(Mining Engineering) course in The University of British Columbia? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir/Madam, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in The University of British Columbia for studying MEng(Mining Engineering) course? I am planning to secure admission in this university for this course. Please tell me about the fee expenses as well.

1st February 2020, 10:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MEng(Mining Engineering) course in The University of British Columbia? Fee expenses of this course?

Application for MEng in Mining Engineering program is closed now. The online application for August will be available on 1st October 2020. Applications to the Master of Engineering program are made online through the portalhttps://www.grad.ubc.ca/prospective-...n/apply-online

Supporting documents are initially uploaded during the online application process. Upon admission offer, the official supporting documents are sent to the Mining Engineering Department at:
UBC- Norman B. Keevil Institute of Mining Engineering
Masters of Engineering Program Office
517-6350 Stores Road,
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4
CANADA

Fee expenses of MEng in the Mining Engineering course in approx $20246.85 per academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?