3rd July 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?

how to join pg course in anna university plz guide me? pleaes tell me the procedure to join the course

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication under Anna University after passing 12th with 48% marks?
  2. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  3. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  4. Procedure and total fee structure to join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  5. How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?
  6. Can electronics and telecommunication engineering students join NPTI?
  7. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab?
  11. What should I do to join Indian Army? i have completed B.E from Anna University
  12. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  13. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  17. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Can I join Anna University after scoring a good rank in AIEEE?
14th July 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?

how to join PG courses in anna university
26th December 2011, 12:39 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?

To join PG course in Anna University you must give the TANCET entrance exam.The TANCET exam is conducting once in a year.So the entrance exam TANCET notification is going to release very soon.
You can download the application forms from www.annauniv.edu
The minimum eligibility criteria for TANCET is graduation in any stream with 55% aggregate in academics.
2nd August 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

without tancet how to join me in anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?