12th February 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about my eligibility for attending an interview for an Associate Software Engineer post in Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai. So, please provide me the eligibility criteria so that I can attend this interview of Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd.

17th October 2020, 08:23 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer interview?

Eligibility Criteria required to attend Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to attend Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd Chennai Associate Software Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Ameex Technologies Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Science or Electronics and Communication or MCA course from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks. There should not be any pending backlogs to be eligible.

>> You must have passed out in the year 2018 or 2019 to be eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?