24th February 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Project and Enterprise Management) at the University College London?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Project and Enterprise Management) course which is available at the University College London? I am interested in doing this course in this university. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 03:53 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Project and Enterprise Management) at the University College London?

To be eligible for the MSc in Project and Enterprise Management program at University College London (UCL), candidates must have a minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.

In addition to the academic requirements, candidates are also required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language by meeting the minimum scores in an English language proficiency test such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic.

It's important to note that admission requirements may vary depending on the course and program, and candidates are advised to visit the university's official website or contact the admissions office for more information on specific requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?