25th February 2020, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Aren't we eligible for LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode of education?

I'm in my final year of B.Com through distance learning and keen to pursue LLB. I heard that students who completed graduation through distance learning are not eligible for LLB. Is it true? Please guide.

27th February 2020, 09:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aren't we eligible for LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode of education?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in distance mode are eligible to pursue LLB course.

LLB is three year course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
29th February 2020, 11:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aren't we eligible for LLB after completing Graduation via distance mode of education?

Yes,you are eligible for entering in the course of LLB even after completing Graduation from a Distance mode.

Eligibility:-

--Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

--Candidate must clear your graduation with 40-50%Mark's.

--5% Mark's relaxation for reserved category candidate.

--Age not less than 18 year and not more than 27 years

--5 year age relaxation for SC/ST and
3years age relaxation for OBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?