17th March 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Pharma Technology) students of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do MBA(Pharma Technology) from Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. But I don’t know about it’s placement facility. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility available for such an MBA student in this institute. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th February 2021, 06:19 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Pharma Technology) students of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

Campus placement facility for MBA(Pharma Technology) students of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies can be seen below.

Students are provided with summer internship programs which take place during the months of April and May.

More than 200 companies visit this campus. The placements go really well.

The placement processes generally have group discussions, written exams and one technical and he interview each.

Last year 70 % students were placed with average package of 5 LPA.
18th February 2021, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Pharma Technology) students of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies?

I am completely agree with you. But MBA IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT FOR WOMEN. Vedica scholars is providing the 18th months MBA pogramme for women in Delhi. We teach about management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?