21st March 2020, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to provide original certificate for JEE verification?

What will happen if I am not able to provide my original OBC certificate at the time of verification for JEE Mains and JEE Advance entrance examination? Will my registration get cancelled? Will I be allowed to write the exam?

27th March 2020, 08:30 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Is it compulsory to provide original certificate for JEE verification?

No original documents are asked at the time of registration. You just have to fill your personal details at the time of registration for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
No such documents are required for registration. So, you can appear for exam if you don't have original documents during exam.
However, you will require original documents during counseling process. As documents will be verified for proceeding counseling process. If you are unable to produce original documents, then you won't be able to take part in counseling.
30th March 2020, 12:28 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to provide original certificate for JEE verification?

---You can submit the duplicate copy in the time of submission of application form process.

--There is not any compulsion to submit the original documents

NOTE:- But at the time of sitting in the exam,you have to recheck the original document .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?