21st April 2020, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to fund the MBBS cost in Kyrgyzstan?

I am studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. I have completed my second year of my course now my parents are not able to pay my tuition fee. So, I am searching for scholarships. Please, let me know about any scholarships which I can apply or any interest free educational loan for MBBS.

21st December 2022, 12:52 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to fund the MBBS cost in Kyrgyzstan?

According to the laters searches there is no such scholarship provided by the government or by the ngo in kyrgyzstan
For the following you can contact some private ngo in the country or you can apply for educational loan in your country
There are also many colleges that give concession on the basis of marks scoredso you can enquire about that in your college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?