25th April 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020?

Hi Sir, I am going to apply for the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test so that I can study for the BTech course. I don’t know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Kindly help me to know about the pattern of this aptitude test. Waiting for your response!

28th April 2020, 07:59 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020?

The IISER (Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research) Aptitude Test will be 3 hours admission test comprising of 60 multiple choice questions each of 3 marks.

Further, out of these 60 questions, 15 questions will be from Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Mathematics each.

For complete details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.iiseradmission.in.
28th April 2020, 11:47 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020?

The pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020 is given below.

Examination Mode - Pen and Paper Based Test
Types of Questions - Multiple Choice Question
Language - English and Hindi
Duration - 180 Minutes
Number of Questions - 60 Questions
Sections - 4
Marking Scheme - 3 Marks for Every Correct Answer
Negative Marking - 1 Mark will be deducted for Every Incorrect Answer
Subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.iiseradmission.in
29th April 2020, 05:16 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020:-

Exam Mode:
IISER 2020 will get conducted through online ( C.B ) mode.

Number of Questions:
There will be total of 60 questions that ise 15 from each subject ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics)

Questions Type:
The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions(MCQs)

Duration:
The exam duration will be of 3 hours

Marking Scheme:
Each correct answer will be of three marks

Negative Marking:
One mark will get deducted for every wrong answer.
29th April 2020, 09:39 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020:-

> Mode of exam - CBT
> Duration - 3 hours
> Question type - MCQ
> Total number of questions - 60
> Marks allotted for correct response - 3 marks will be awarded for every correct response
> Negative marking - one mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
30th April 2020, 04:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Mode of exam - Pen and Paper based test

Medium of exam - English and Hindi

Exam duration - 3 hours

Type of questions - Multiple Choice Question

Total number of questions - 60 questions

Total Marks - 180 marks

Marking Scheme - +3 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for every incorrect answer

Total number of sections - 4 sections

Number of questions in each section -
Physics - 15 questions
Chemistry - 15 questions
Mathematics - 15 questions
Biology - 15 questions
7th June 2020, 06:38 PM
HGK7

Pattern of the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research Aptitude Test 2020 are as mentioned below:-
  • Mode of exam - Pen and Paper based test
  • Medium of exam - English and Hindi
  • Exam duration - 3 hours
  • Type of questions - Multiple Choice Question
  • Total number of questions - 60 questions
  • Total Marks - 180 marks
  • Marking Scheme - +3 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for every incorrect answer
  • Total number of sections - 4 sections

Number of questions in each section -
  • Physics - 15 questions
  • Chemistry - 15 questions
  • Mathematics - 15 questions
  • Biology - 15 questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?