11th May 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BSc(Physics) Honours admission at Delhi University with 94% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have scored 94% in the 12th Uttar Pradesh Board exam. I am a Science student and I want to join Delhi University for the BSc Honours in Physics course. So, with this percentage of marks, I am eligible to join?

14th May 2020, 08:23 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for BSc(Physics) Honours admission at Delhi University with 94% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board exam?

Admission in most of the undergraduate course in DU is on the basis of aggregate in the best four subject.

So, if you have scored 94% in the best four subject than there is more chance of getting the admission in B.Sc Physics honors course.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
14th May 2020, 11:22 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Am I eligible for BSc(Physics) Honours admission at Delhi University with 94% in 12th Uttar Pradesh Board exam?

Delhi University admission is both merit and entrance based. Admission to UG merit-based courses such as BA, BSc and BCom commence in the month of May every year.

Minimum qualification is 12th passed/appearing with 75% aggregate of best four including 85% in English for general category. A general candidate should have Minimum 60% in four subjects (including mathematics), 54% for OBC, and passing marks are required for SC/ST

Delhi University is popular not only for its quality education but also high cutoffs that candidates need to meet to secure admission in a course of their choice. Each year, DU cutoffs go exceptionally high especially for a popular course such as Bachelor of Science (BSc).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?