18th May 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pursuing a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course?

Respected Sir, I have heard about the Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course and I am interested to do this Diploma course. But I don't know about the scope through this course. Can I know what is the scope of this course?

19th May 2020, 06:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course?

You can apply for jobs like:

> Fashion photographer
> Photojournalist
> Photoshop editor
> Still life photographer
> Freelance photographer

Top Job Areas:
> College and universities
> Film industry
> News and media
> Wildlife photography
> Documentary
> Digital media houses
20th May 2020, 04:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the scope of pursuing a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course?

--- Photography as a job profile may sound dreamy, but one point that should be taken into consideration is the cut throat competition. However it is the fierce competitiveness which can make you stand out from the rest. A career in photography is highly demanding which can take up time.

--- The more the experience, the higher one goes in the chain. Be it salary employed, freelancer or self employed, it is the level of experience which matters at the end of day in a photography career.

--- From the amount of assignments which you have worked on to handling different projects, your portfolio should define what the photographer is all about.

--- The average salary offered in India, according to pay scale is 21000 - 23000 per month.

Departmenta:

- Video editing

- Film production

- Product Photography

- Editing

- Photojournalism
21st May 2020, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course?

Scope of pursuing a Professional Diploma in Wildlife Photography course:-

Wildlife Photographer

Wildlife Videographer

Birds Photographer

Macro/Insects Photographer

Photographer in Forest Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?