28th May 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

Respected Sir, I came to know that BHU has published the Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship for the PhD holders. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program as my background is Social Sciences. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying for this fellowship program.

31st May 2020, 11:20 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

Documents required to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 as follows:-

1. Applicants should submit a proposed research plan (up to 500 words).

2. Applicants should submit Curriculum Vitae.

3. Applicants should submit the PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications with a brief description of the candidate's contribution.

4. Applicants should submit consent from a faculty member from BHU.

5. Applicants should submit a recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 0001 (1).pdf(288.7 KB, 0 views)
3rd June 2020, 10:52 PM
HGK7

Post Re: Documents required to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020

Hi dear,

The documents required to apply for the Banaras Hindu University Malaviya Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-[*]Applicants should submit a proposed research plan (up to 500 words).[*]Applicants should submit Curriculum Vitae.[*]Applicants should submit the PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications with a brief description of the candidate's contribution.[*]Applicants should submit consent from a faculty member from BHU.[*]Applicants should submit a recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?