1st June 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for Pharmacist job in Abroad being an MPharm graduate?

Hello, I am an MPharm graduate and currently practising in India. What all things I have to do to work as a Pharmacist in Abroad? I want to work in Abroad so I need to know about all the details. Kindly help me in this regard.

7th June 2020, 11:02 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for Pharmacist job in Abroad being an MPharm graduate?

. You should do a short term course from that country like drug regulatory affair DRA etc after completing MPharma.
. If you do PhD from that country then also you have good chances.
. you would have good chances if you have done your education from premier Institutes of India like NIPER and IISC etc and very very good knowledge about your subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?