22nd June 2020, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(International Business) in UEI Global Chandigarh? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA(International Business) in UEI Global Chandigarh. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

27th July 2020, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MBA(International Business) in UEI Global Chandigarh? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBA in International Business at UEI Global Chandigarh. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in UEI Global Aptitude Test or NCHMCT JEE. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.uei-global.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?