4th July 2011, 09:34 PM
snupy

How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?

how can i prepare nata exam?can u give us nata previous qustions papers?please give me ur valuble sugesstions.

5th July 2011, 12:06 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?

NATA EXAM is entrance exam to get the admission in the colleges who provides the architecture courses .

you have to be prepared of following subjects

1) maths
2) drawing test
3) aptitude test

you have join the classes where these subjects are being taught .

you can get the question papers on the website of the NATA . that is www.nata.in

for all the information about the nata exam you kindly visit the website www.nata.in

thanks and best of luck
23rd September 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?

This year failled in nata .i will try to next nata exam how much mark score second nata test
21st October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

WHERE ARE COACHING CLASSES CONDUCTED IN BANGALORE?? PLZ GIVE ME D DETAILS ABOUT THAT?
30th October 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of nata for prepration?
1st November 2011, 12:08 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NATA exam? From where to get NATA question papers?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF NATA EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of NATA exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> I have also attached the tentative syllabus of NATA exam in this post for your reference.. just go through it and try to prepare for all the topics given to score well in the exam...

-> Go through the papers and try to find out the pattern of the questions followed and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> To know more about NATA exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2011 sample papers.pdf(8.7 KB, 486 views)
File Type: pdf NATA - 3 sample questoin papers.pdf(166.7 KB, 421 views)
File Type: pdf NATA - Exam syllabus.pdf(17.0 KB, 331 views)
File Type: pdf NATA preparation.pdf(7.6 KB, 395 views)
5th April 2012, 07:15 PM
aparna.malgaonkar

Sir,i want last 5 years question paper of nata. sir plz arrange it n send it to my accout [email protected].
thanking you.
20th April 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I AM 12 TH STD.SCIENCE STUDENT AND I AM INTREST IN ARCHITECTURE.MY DRAWING WAS POOR BUT MATHS WAS VERY GOOD.FOR BETER DRAWING WHAT I DO?
21st April 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what books i should buy for proper sketching practice.and which book is best for asthetic sensitivity test?
7th September 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have interest in architechture but my drawing is just okay.so what should i do to improve it?
19th November 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

for Nata exams you can prepare on your own also . The paper is easy but it requires a good practice of drawings also drawing part is bit difficult . First option can be Study on your own or go to some good professional coaching which provides hands on training or classroom coaching for nata.
Books for self study is Arihant Nata guide in which some relevant questions are given but not the correct answers but it is only book which is available in market for self study beside this there are no drawing questions in this book . Nata questions are computer based so no one can take those questions out that's why books available in the market don't have correct question answers . These type questions are available only with some good coaching institutes who accordingly guide you , definitely you wont get exact questions but which type you can get in these institute. Nata questions are very confidential no on can get those question . On net you will find maximum fake question and answers of nata.
If you are doing self study then go to the official website of nata
www.nata.in
want some clarification for colleges go to official govt .website of architecture www.coa.gov.in

if you go for coaching institutes then only go for these best institutes in India.

1. Nata Study Centre New Delhi - Delhi & Gurgaon Branches - www.natastudies.com
2. BRDS - Ahemdabad www.brds.com
3. Creative carrers Delhi - creativecareer.co.in
4. Sanjay matre coaching classes Mumbai .
20th November 2014, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Make and practice sketches from day today activities . Th activities or scenes which you watch in your daily life like draw what you see whil standing on a red light . You ar sitting inside the car and car stops at a red light . Your ht has been reduced and you are inside a pencil box. etc. No book is available on these type of drawings these are different from what is found in books google it you will some answers on some web site . if you are not able to do it go for some good coaching institute who teaches about architecture other wise max institute teaches theory part not the drawing part .

Some good or Best coaching institute in India for preparation of Nata and JEE B.Arch are
Nata Study Centre New Delhi www.natastudies.com
BRDS - Ahemdabad only (other centres teachers are not good) www.rathoredesign.com
Attopin - chennai - www.aptoinn.co.in
Sanjay matre classes - Mumbai

These Institute have best results and excellent teachers
5th May 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Please help me with asthetic sensitivity part with some sample papers and their answers
13th August 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 3rd time given exam my score is 80/ 200 & 82 is attempting score. My first score is 73 & second is 72
now I have take the admission in any architecture college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?