14th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Civil Engineering students in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course? I just want to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

18th July 2020, 07:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Civil Engineering students in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for the students pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering in Ram Devi Jindal Group of Professional Institutions . The Department of Placement & Training was established in college campus in the year 2010 and is fully focused on preparing the students to crack Mock Aptitude Tests, Psychometric Tests, Group Discussions and Personality Development Tests.

You can visit the website http://rdginstitutions.com/training-placements/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?