5th August 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Software Trainee Engineer interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Hi everyone, can you help me to crack the interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida for the post of Software Trainee Engineer? I want to crack this interview and get the job. Please tell me how I can prepare for it?

9th August 2020, 07:32 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Software Trainee Engineer interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida?

Tips to prepare to crack the Software Trainee Engineer interview of Artech Infosystems Pvt Ltd Noida are as follows:-

1. Strong programming skills in C/C++/JAVA/.NET languages.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
4. Continuous learning and innovative style.
5. Creative style.
6. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
7. Technical troubleshooting skills.
8. Research/Review and documenting skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?