14th August 2020, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested in joining IIIT Delhi for MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) program. Can I know about the fee expenses of this course? I would like to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.

15th August 2020, 04:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi?

MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at IIIT Delhi is a 2 year duration course and the fee expense of this course is Rs.4.6 Lakhs in total. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of entrance examination followed by personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiitd.ac.in
16th August 2020, 10:22 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in IIIT Delhi?

Expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering:-
Total Fees for 2 years Rs 476200.
Programme Fees Rs 460000. Students Insurance Premium Rs 1100 per year = Rs 2200.
Alumni Fees Rs 2000, Students Welfare Fund Rs500 per semester for 4 semesters = Rs2000,
Security Money Refundable Rs 10000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?