16th August 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

Dear Sir, I want to secure admission in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I don't know how many seats are there for this program in this institute. So, can you please let me know about the seats availability?

18th August 2020, 08:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

The seat availability to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy at KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy is 100 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST category it is 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of CET (Common Entrance Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.klekipt.edu.in
18th August 2020, 09:27 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

There are 100 seats available for BPT in KLE society's institute of Physiotherapy.

To be eligible for this course candidate must score minimum 40% and above aggregate marks in 10+2 (PCB),
Pass in English.( for ST/SC Candidates minimum 35%)

For more details you can visit-

https://klekipt.edu.in/?page_id=485
20th August 2020, 09:14 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How many Bachelor of Physiotherapy seats are available in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

The candidate should have pursued the Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their main subjects. A Minimum aggregate score of 50% or equivalent at 10+2 level is mandatory for admission. Some universities in India conduct an entrance test for admitting students for the BPT course

Total 100 seats are available in KLE Societies Institute in Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?