17th August 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020

Hello everyone, I have applied for the Management Trainee recruitment of the IBPS for this year. I just want to know how I can get selected under this recruitment. I want to get selected in my first attempt. So, please tell me about the procedure of selection. Waiting for your response!

20th August 2020, 07:50 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020

°°° Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in the three stages of the IBPS MTS exam 2020.
The three stages are:

°Preliminary examination

°Mains examination

°Interview

°°° The selection process requires the qualification of each stage in order to get finally selected. The prelims round is qualifying while the mains exam requires the minimum cut off marks to appear for the interview round.
Interviews will be conducted by the participating organisations and coordinated by the nodal Bank in each state. The interview round holds 100 marks.
20th August 2020, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment process for recruitment of Management Trainee (MT)/ Probationary Officer (PO) in various banks through IBPS will comprise of three stages :-

* Online Preliminary Examination.

* Online Main Examination.

* Interview.

Candidates need to qualify the stage I examination to be eligible for appearing in Main examination and similarly to be called for Interview they must qualify the Main examination.

For complete details regarding the pattern of each stages of selection process, you can refer to the link https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-x/.
20th August 2020, 08:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020:-

Selection will be done on the basis of IBPS Prelims MT exam, IBPS MT Main exam, IBPS MT interview round and IBPS MT provisional allotment.
20th August 2020, 10:28 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 is given below.

The IBPS PO 2020 recruitment is a three-phased process involving – Prelims, Mains & Interview.

The IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2020 will be held in October 2020.

Candidates who would qualify the Prelims exam will be called for the IBPS PO Mains 2020 on November 30, 2020.

Finally, candidates who clear both Prelims and Mains will be called for IBPS PO Interview 2020.

The selection of candidates for the post of Bank PO or MT will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview round.
20th August 2020, 10:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Preliminary exam

2) Main Exam

3) Interview

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.ibps.in/
21st August 2020, 07:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure under IBPS Management Trainee recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?