19th August 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for MBA(Finance) students of Jamia Hamdard?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MBA(Finance) from Jamia Hamdard. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such MBA students of this institute. Kindly let me know about the campus placement facility asap.

15th May 2021, 01:52 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for MBA(Finance) students of Jamia Hamdard?

Campus placement facility for MBA(Finance) students of Jamia Hamdard is given below.

Overall placement is not so good. Only few students are placed and that too who have excel in academics.

If you ate weak student then forget about placements. Last year l&t,google and various big name come to college for placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?