15th September 2020, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

I have heard that Tech Mahindra Bangalore is recruiting Associate Software Engineers. I want to apply for this post in this company. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for becoming one of the Associate Software Engineers in this company.

17th September 2020, 06:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Eligibility to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Engineering Graduates BE / B.Tech (E&TC, Communication) work-field study branches.

2. Recent Passouts in 2018,2019, 2020.

3. Good academic record with 60% and above (10th, 12th/Diploma, and Graduation).

4. One year gap only between SSC and Course.

5. No live and standing backlogs.
17th September 2020, 09:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore?

Eligibility to become an Associate Software Engineer in Tech Mahindra Bangalore is given below.

Applicant having BE/B.Tech qualifications are eligible.

Applicant having background from Electronics Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer will be preferred.

Applicants who are Freshers and looking Jobs or having 0 - 3 Years of Experience are eligible.

Applicant should have to attend meetings as well as contribute to the organization initiatives.

Applicants should have a basic knowledge of CCNA or CCNP certified.

Applicant should have a logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://www.techmahindra.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?