5th December 2020, 03:34 AM
Dr Prasanta Bhattacharya

Am I eligible to pursue an MBBS program if completed BHMS(Cal) around 12 years ago being a 55 years old candidate?

Hello, I have completed my BHMS(Cal) around 12 years ago. I also have the knowledge about Allopathic Pharmacology & Parenteral Therapy. Can I be eligible to pursue an MBBS program? I am 55 years old right now.

6th December 2020, 11:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue an MBBS program if completed BHMS(Cal) around 12 years ago being a 55 years old candidate?

Yes, You are eligible to pursue an MBBS program if you completed BHMS(Cal) around 12 years ago being a 55 years old candidate.

There is no age restriction for MBBS program.

You have to go through NEET UG examination to get admission in government college.
6th December 2020, 02:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue an MBBS program if completed BHMS(Cal) around 12 years ago being a 55 years old candidate?

NEET examination is conducted for admission in MBBS course. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?