16th December 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students of Oriental University?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the Oriental University. After completing my Diploma course I want to do a job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me and other students who are doing this course from this university?

17th December 2020, 04:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students of Oriental University?

Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students:-

Future scope for diploma holder is the job of supervisor, service advisor in manufacturing industries diploma, holder could get job in Technical Apprentice means in line supervisor.

Besides supervisor and advisor diploma holder cannot move to further ahead post .
for that post like Manager, CEO or something else one will have to do degree.
17th December 2020, 05:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students of Oriental University?

Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students of Oriental University:-

Automobile Technicians

Field Service Engineer

Assistant Professor

Deputy Programme Manager

Area Sales Manager

Delivery Coordinator

Patent Watch Engineer

Quality Engineer etc.
18th December 2020, 09:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Job opportunities for Diploma in Automobile Engineering students of Oriental University can be seen below.

Each year here around 80% students get placement in score branch with average of 2.5 -4 LPA.

Last year 78% students were placed with average package of 3.2 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?